Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life in 140 Characters or Less


Watch out Twittersphere, I’ve joined you! I have no idea what I’m going to share with you, but I’m sure it will be salient, thought-provoking, and terribly witty. And all in 140 characters or less.

I’ve long known this day was coming, but I had been fighting it, kicking and screaming, hanging on for dear life before being thrown into the abyss. One infinitesimal step for social media, one giant leap for Monica. When I told my techie friend Chris that I had joined the masses and that I was sure I would most likely blow up the Twittersphere, since I have no idea what I’m doing, he was very kind and reassured me that that scenario was rather unlikely. This coming from a man who knows very well the damage I can do to anything technology related. So here I am, tweeting and following, and trying to figure out what a damn Timeline is. (With a capital T.)

I hope to see you in Twitter Land! (If you scroll down a bit, you will find my Twitter feed in the right hand column.)

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment